Festival performers are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice.
Please note, all personal belongings will be searched prior to entrance, so please adhere to these rules so that others will not be delayed during the entrance process.
Re-entry will not be allowed once you have entered the festival grounds and your ticket has been scanned.
The Event takes Place Saturday Oct 20th. Gates are at 1pm. Curfew 11pm. Set times can be found here.
Demon Dayz is located 14 miles east of Downtown Los Angeles at Pico Rivera Sports Arena and Grounds
Address: 11003 Rooks Rd., Pico Rivera, CA 90601
There will be on site GA and VIP parking available in advance and on day of show. These can be purchased in advance here
A rideshare area for Uber/Lyft/etc will be available at the festival, find the map below:
There will be a shuttle service running from 12pm to 1 hour after show ends. Find the map for the shuttle park below:
Yes! There will be multiple ATM's onsite at the festival.
Yes! There will be a variety of Food and Drink vendors available all day at the festival.
The following items are NOT OK to bring:
• Weapons, knives, firearms or anything that security / police deem a weapon
• Colors / patches of affiliation
• Glass of any kind, including glass bottles
• Tents of any kind
• Narcotics and drug paraphernalia. Marijuana is still illegal to consume in public
• Alcohol of any kind
• Drones or any other unmanned aircraft
• Marker pens and spray paint
• Chairs / Hammocks / Other Lounging Equipment
• Water Guns and Water Balloons
• Bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters (motorized or push), hover boards, Segway’s.
• Fireworks or other explosives
• Glow Sticks
• Totems / Flags / Flag Poles
• Megaphones, PA Systems, Air Horns
• Pets (Service Animals Exempt)
• Video Recording Equipment
• Professional Cameras and Camera Equipment
• Audio Recording Equipment
• Amplified sound devices (Wireless speakers, etc.)
• Flyers / Stickers
• Selfie sticks
Please note – on site event security has final say on allowed and prohibited items.
You can purchase tickets here. Tickets will be available at venue box office ONLY on day of event.
Please contact Frontgate at 888-263-9850.
There will be plastic bags available for purchase at either entrance near the box offices.
12" x 6" x 12" Clear Plastic Bag
1 Gallon Plastic Freezer Bag (for snacks, etc)
Clutch with Shoulder Strap (clutch may not be larger than 4.5" X 6.5")
Clutch with Wrist Strap (clutch may not be larger than 4.5" X 6.5")
Diaper Bag, as long as accompanied by a child
Backpacks (other than clear plastic)
Tinted Plastic Bag
Oversized Tote Bag
Printed Pattern Plastic Bag
The festival is an all-ages event. Children 5 and under are free with paid admission. Collapsible strollers (1 per child with you) are permitted.
Yes! Demon Dayz Festival is an all ages event.
Yes! Locations can be found here
Yes! Check back closer to the show for a list of vendors and offerings.
There are no lockers available on the festival grounds. Please be sure to secure your personal belongs and do not leave items unattended. Demon Dayz, Live Nation, and Pico Rivera Sports Arena are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Yes! Check back closer to show for a map demonstrating the exact location on site.
Yes, There will be a lost and found located at the information booth near the entrance of the festival.
Demon Dayz will go on! Rain or shine!
We suggest arriving early to secure an ADA parking space if needed. A state-issued accessible parking license plate, placard, or hangtag is required to park in this area. Demon Dayz will also offer an ADA viewing platform – please check in with our Guest Services staff near the main entrance for assistance upon arrival.
The following items are OK to bring:
• Clear Plastic refillable water containers up to one gallon in size. No metal or glass containers please.
• Food/snacks may be brought in – one 1 gallon max size Ziploc-style bag per person.
• Small blankets and Beach Towels
• Standard Non Professional Cameras (no detachable lenses please)
• Cell Phone
• Medications with a prescription and valid ID matching.